MelanSol® Natural Sunscreen SPF-20
Davis was looking for a versatile chemical free sunscreen he could use everyday when his risk of sunburn is high--during a run, a long hike, paddle boarding, playing tennis, a round of golf, etc. Although his skin is fair, he can develop a tan. Davis is completely satisfied with MelanSol® because he can help prevent sun damaged skin by using it all over his face (including his eyes), neck, chest, and arms.
MelanSol® represents the first innovation in sunscreen to come along since it was first invented:
On top of your skin--The non-nano zinc oxide reflects up to 95% of UV rays. Rated High for UVA reflection and High for UVB reflection.
Below the top layer of your skin--a proprietary combination of 3 potent antioxidants help protect skin cells by detoxifying free radicals before they cause sunburn and skin aging damage that can lead to non-melanoma skin cancer. This inner layer of protection, not the SPF, is a huge reason why MelanSol® sunscreen formulas provide better sun protection.
Our Recommendations for use:
During extended exposure: this non-greasy lotion is recommended for skin that easily burns and rarely tans.
For daily use: For those with very fair skin, a thin layer of this formula can be used on your face and body. during the day when UV levels and sunburn risk are high.
How to apply the MelanSol® SPF 20: Apply a small amount to the palm of your hand, rub your hands together, then apply it to the areas of your body you want to protect. There might be an extremely light whitening effect.
What's the difference between our SPF 20 and SPF 30?
- The SPF 20 filters 95% of UV rays and the 30 filters 97%.
- The SPF 20 is a more versatile formula that is thinner than the SPF 30. The formula is good for casual, daily, or extended exposure, whereas the SPF 30 is a bit thick for daily wear.
- The SPF 20 has virtually NO whitening if applied per our recommendations above. Because the SPF 30 is designed for extreme sun exposure, it has a small whitening effect on skin.
- Certified 100% Chemical Free Ingredients-Certified by the Natural Products Association (USA)
- Broad Spectrum Formula--Tested and Verified for Protection from Both UVA & UVB radiation
- UVA Rating High--PA+++
- UVB Rating-SPF 20, High--Filters 95% of UVB Radiation
- Formula Will Keep Your Eyes Burn Free & Can Also Be Used On Lips
- Ingredients Condition, Hydrate, Nourish, and Rejuvenate Your Skin
- Designed For Use on Both Face & Body everyday, especially during casual sun exposure.
- Non-greasy Formula, Dry's Quickly, Has Some Whitening if Heavily Applied
- Perfect For People With Skin That is Highly Sensitive to Sunlight
- Water Resistant (40 minutes)-reapply after exiting water or if wiped off.
- Gluten Free
- Reef Safe
- 3.4 oz. tube For Travel Convenience
- Manufactured in the USA