MelanSol® Natural Sunscreen SPF-20
BONUS OFFER: Two For One!!! Get an extra bottle of SPF 20--6 oz. sunscreen for every one you purchase for a limited time. That's a savings of $11.98 on 2-6 oz. bottles! FYI: the FDA Mandated Expiration date on this sunscreen is June 30, 2013, however, this is by no means the date the natural formula ceases to be effective. This SPF 20 sunscreen will no longer be available after June 30th, so take advantage while you can.
Don't let the SPF number fool you. This SPF-20 formula packs a powerful punch against UVA and UVB rays! It's contains 12% non-nano zinc oxide and our bedrock combination of 3 synergistic natural antioxidants that stand ready to prevent free radical damage (the root cause of sunburn and skin aging damage), regardless of your activity.
During extended exposure, this non-greasy potion is recommended for skin that easily burns and rarely tans and can also be used everday on very fair skin. It's a great choice for active children.
There are 2 main differences between our SPF 20 and the SPF 30.
- The SPF 30 filters 2% more sun--good for people with fair skin who will be experiencing lengthy periods of high UV sun exposure.
- The SPF 30 is a thicker formula--designed for extreme use under high UV levels for extended periods.
Additionally, MelanSol® 100% Natural SPF 20 has these attributes:
- Certified 100% Chemical Free Ingredients-Certified by the Natural Products Association (USA)
- Broad Spectrum Formula--Tested and Verified for Protection from Both UVA & UVB radiation
- UVA Rating High--PA+++
- UVB Rating-SPF-20--Filters 95% of UVB Radiation
- Formula Will Kep Your Eyes Burn Free & Can Also Be Used On Lips
- Ingredients Condition, Hydrate, Nourish, and Rejuvenate Your Skin
- Designed For Use on Both Face & Body
- Non-greasy Formula, Dry's Quickly, Has Some Whitening When Heavily Applied
- A Great Choice For People With Skin That is Highly Sensitive to Sunlight
- Water Resistant (40 minutes)-reapply after exiting water or if wiped off.
- Gluten Free
- Reef Safe
- 6.0 oz. tube
- Manufactured in the USA