- MelanSol ® Luxurious Certified 100% Natural Skin Care You Can Afford
Also Available On Amazon.com"We guarantee you'll be satisfied or we will promptly refund your money." ~ Michael J Russ, Founder of PureSunscreen.com
Sunscreen and moisturizer that honors your body, nourishes your skin, feeds your soul, and respects the planet.
Join Michael for the very best in natural prevention and healing on the Vibrant Living Radio Show at:
Saturday-9:00 AM PST, KSJO FM 92.3
Sunday-1:00 PM EST, WCRN AM 830
100% Natural Skin Care
A 365 Day System of Protection
Does this sound familiar? "I don't use sunscreen everyday because I'm not going to get sunburned when I am at work." You do need protecton... just not what you think. LEARN MORE
Concerned About The Chemicals in Traditional Sunscreen?
Irritated skin, toxins in your body, burning eyes, and allergies are all byproducts of chemical sunscreen. MelanSol® avoids these issues.LEARN MORE
Should Pregnant Women and Nursing Mothers Use Traditional Sunscreen?
Chemical active ingredients, synthetic preservatives, colors, and fragrances used in traditional sunscreens are toxic. What every pregnant and expecting Mom should know.LEARN MORE
MelanSol® Has Your Back
What are natural topical antioxidants and why should you put them on your skin everyday?
According to the FDA, unless your life's work is done outside, only 10% of your lifetime skin damage happens when you spend significant time outdoors, such as when you are on vacation, camping or fishing on weekends or kicking it on the pool or beach. The other 90% happens...LEARN MORE
Which MelanSol®Sunscreen is Right For You?
The One that Fits Your Purpose and Your Skin Tone.
For protection during extreme sun exposure begin with our "Skin Type" chart. Sunscreen shouldn't be "one-size-fits-all." Sun protection should be selected based upon your skin tone and the purpose you want to use it for. For instance,...LEARN MORE
"Mr. Sun Care"
*All about Sun Care--tips, news, alerts opinions, answering your questions and more...
Our mission is to reveal, expose, enlighten, offer uncompromisingly safe, healthy, effective, and protective chemical free skin care, and give some of every purchase to unique non-profits that enable others to live a better quality of life.LEARN MORE
- Julie Caitlin Brown, Actor/Writer/Producer